A summer of living and breathing is in full swing. And we have been loving every minute of it! As an update, we wanted to share what this year looks like (so far!).
CLASSES + EVENTS
We hold regular classes at organizations throughout San Diego. With the talented team of instructors, we typically range 25 classes per month. Our current classes are provided at the below locations in partnership with:
- San Diego Center for Children
- Learning Services
- San Diego Youth Services
- Best Start Birth Center
- Marcy School (San Diego Unified)
- EF International Language School
- PSDC Low-Income Housing
We accept invitations to attend events and hold yoga tents for information, techniques and "yoga on the go" (designed by our team member, Jennifer Iannitti) to take home an easy yoga sequence to practice. This year, we attended:
- Special Olympics of Southern California, Spring Regional Games
- Foster and Adoptive Children Picnic & Training Events
- UCSD American Medical Association Health Fair
Our team is close to 70 strong! On a regular basis, we are fortunate to pair with like-minded individuals to share yoga with the community around us. Our team gives what they can, when they can, where they can and how they can. With space to evolve and breathe, we are here to support their growth. We would not be here without their incredibly talented hearts and minds.
We have goals in place to continue to serve, grow and have fun while doing it!
- Planned Fall Get Together
- Funded Teacher Scholarships for Personal & Professional Growth
- Online Collaboration of Videos
- Resource Library of Books for Class Use
- Partnerships with Local Businesses
- L+B Apparel to Generate Sale of Goods Revenue
There are many celebrations this year, big and small! We love having a reason to smile and slow clap. Here are a couple of our favorites:
Online resource library compiled on our website with videos and articles from experts for our teaching team to reference while building their classes.
Online Opportunity Board
For greater visibility, all open classes and events are posted online for the team to peruse.
Thank you for reading. Thank you for supporting, Thank you for being next to us on this journey. It is because of you we can continue to live and breathe and love what we do every step of the way!
As always, feel free to reach out to us via email with any questions or comments: email@example.com